Filfox.info: The Default Filecoin Network Explorer for Leading Exchanges and Price Tracking Platforms
Trusted by the Community
Filfox.info is one of the most popular network explorers in the Filecoin community. Developed by the 6Block team, the Filfox explorer was launched in early July this year. After three months of optimization and iteration, Filfox has participated with the Filecoin community through different Filecoin test nets such as Filecoin Calibration, Space Race, and, eventually, the mainnet launch.
As the Filecoin community expands daily, more and more of them choose to use Filfox.info because of its rich features, reliable datasets, rapid iteration, minimalistic UI, and easy to understand charts. Filfox has attracted a large number of different types of miners, developers, and investors. Its current average daily active users have exceeded 10,000.
Trusted by Leading Institutions
Filfox is proud to share with the community that many leading projects and institutions have used Filfox as their default Filecoin network explorer:
- Filecoin: the official Filecoin team has used Filfox.info as the explorer for the test coin faucet during the Space Race and lists Filfox.info as on its website homepage;
- Leading Crypto Exchanges: Leading crypto exchanges like Binance, Huobi, Gate.io, ZB, Whale Exchange, and other exchanges have used Filfox as the default Filecoin network explorer for deposit and withdraw transaction check;
- Top Crypto Price Tracking platforms: leading crypto price tracking platforms like CoinMarketCap, CoinGecko, and Feixiaohao all use Filfox.info as the default blockchain explorer or the recommended browsers.
More to Come!
In the past three months, Filfox has continued to iterate. While closely following each Filecoin network update, Filfox.info has also rolled out multiple features:
- Authenticated miners’ tag via private key signature;
- Order and memory pool details;
- Gas fee details and historical statistics;
- Details of the miner’s account, including account information, computing power change history, account balance change history, etc.;
- Unique analytic parameters for miners such as “mining machine equivalent” and “lucky value”;
These functions can help users have a comprehensive understanding of the network status with the detailed historical performance of specific miners. And to comprehensively compare the on-chain data of different miners in multiple parameters. In addition to simple network parameters and miner information, Filfox also supports the display of most accounts and information types in the Filecoin network, providing users with a reliable portal to access the Filecoin network's complete information.
For more details, please see Filfox.info.